Infranode is now looking for a data analyst to add to our fast-growing Nordic team. Infranode believes in making the world a better place through sustainable investments and responsible business ownership and are now looking for a driven data analyst to support us in our journey.
As a data analyst you will assist in the development, implementation, and management of a top-tier system for operational, financial and sustainability reporting on our portfolio companies. This shall support Infranode’s internal governance and decision-making processes.
The data system implementation is driven by the Finance and Asset Management functions of Infranode and is currently in the procurement stage. As data analyst, you will be part of the process to establish the system. Once the system is implemented, you will manage the system and the data that is contains, as well as provide support to Finance and Asset Management functions by developing bespoke and standard analysis and data dispatch.
You will work together with our system supplier to ensure system and data integrity, develop templates for standard analysis, as well as together with key stakeholders determine future system needs.
To succeed in the role, you should have good project management skills for driving data related processes with key stakeholders, combined with skills sufficient to create templates and produce reports in the data system. You should be highly analytical but at the same time have an ability to communicate with and understand the requirements and needs of stakeholders.
- Relevant academic university degree or diploma (Industrial Engineering, Data Engineering, Finance)
- 3 – 5 years experience from managing operational/financial data either as an analyst, controller, consultant or similar
- Experience from implementation or improvement of PMS/BIS/ERP systems, integration of new business units/assets to such systems is a strong merit
- Knowledge about Databases (e.g., data structuring, queries, e.g. SQL or DAX)
- Strong skills in advanced Excel (pivot tables, functions etc.)
- Strong data visualization skills using tools like Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint or any similar
- Ability to understand and validate data
- Analytical and detail-oriented personality
- Readiness to work in a growing organization with high ability to shape your role and impact company decision and results
- A passion for sustainable investing and interest to work with infrastructure
- A track record of solving problems with data
- Fluency in English
It would be considered a merit if you had
- Experience from Portfolio Management Systems, Business Intelligence Systems or other Data visualization tools (in your application, make sure to underline details of your experience in this aspect if you have any)
- Knowledge in programming languages relevant for Data Analysts, like Python, R or Matlab
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Project management skills, ability to drive processes in projects with multiple stakeholders
- One of the Nordic languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
Infranode is a flexible organisation that encourages ideas and initiatives irrespective of seniority.
At Infranode we believe that each employee’s career development is paramount to both the company’s and the employee’s success. Investing in our employees’ development and success are cornerstones to our company’s values. Wellbeing and personal growth will be a natural part of your journey at Infranode and as such we take our responsibilities as an employer as seriously as we take our investments in infrastructure.
Infranode is an equal opportunity employer, and we strive to ensure diversity in our workforce. Candidates are selected and interviewed based on their suitability for the role we are recruiting for, but we encourage all who might be interested to apply. Our goal is to achieve as soon as possible a balance of genders, ethnicities and other forms of diversity.
We look forward to receiving your application in English no later than 19 February 2022.
Please include your CV and a cover letter via email headlined “Data Analyst” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.
For any related questions do not hesitate to contact:
Julia Kosulko (email@example.com, +46 70 639 84 68)
Kristaps Prusis (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 76 007 2323)