Are you ready to build a more sustainable future together with us,
one investment at a time?
Infranode is now looking to add a talented individual to our Stockholm team. We believe in making the world a better place, one sustainable investment at a time and are looking for you who wants to be a part of that journey.
As a Valuation Associate you will work closely together with the Valuation Manager in performing valuations on a broad range of infrastructure assets including Nordic utilities, transportation companies, and renewable energy projects.
Cooperating with other functions within Infranode such as its asset management function, the Valuation Associate will develop, refine, and maintain financial models used in performing valuations on infrastructure assets.
It is also expected that the Valuation Associate will be actively involved in analysing performance of portfolio companies and of Infranode funds and provide support in conducting market research within the broader infrastructure sector.
With Infranode expanding rapidly, there will be ample opportunities to expand and tailor the role according to the particular skills and preferences of the individual applicant. The role is well suited for someone with a keen interest to continue developing skills in financial modelling and valuation, and to either maintain or gain exposure to long-term infrastructure investment.
We believe the ideal candidate should have:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience from valuation and advanced modelling work within corporate finance, investment banking, an M&A boutique and/or, a Big 4 firm or similar;
- Extensive experience working with and developing financial models used for valuation, business analysis, and/or reporting purposes;
- Good understanding of accounting, financial analysis, and valuation concepts;
- Proficiency in working with tools such as MS Office (including VBA);
- Experience in applications such as Power BI, SQL, Python, and/or R is a merit but not requirement;
- Experience from sustainable investing and infrastructure is also a merit but not a requirement;
- Strong presentation and communication skills; and
- Fluency in English and at least one other of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
+46 70 946 96 63